December 03, 2007

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

I am still waiting for some pictures to be sent my way from Thanksgiving, but I do have some to share. Whether Baby T's taste buds were developed or not, she had a wonderful meal. Brad and I shared the holiday with my parents, who drove down from Chicago, and Brad's family. It was wonderful to see my family and I think they were surprised to see me in person (even though they have had warning of the ever growing belly!). At least I only have to wait another month to see them again! I am sure that will be an adventure all its own because I will be flying (and it will be a solo trip because Brad has to work).
Now 27 weeks, Baby T continues to grow, kick, and entertain us. She is pushing against ribs more, which isn't the most comfortable feeling, but I can only believe she doesn't mean to. She is even giving us a show now during church. Last week, while singing, I noticed that my book was moving and I wasn't moving it! She is pushing against it hard enough to make it move away from my belly! Then it was just entertaining to see if Brad and I could watch her kicks and not just feel them. We have another appointment next week (the last of our monthly visits before going to every 2 weeks!) where we hope to hear that everything is right on target. We will keep you posted!