June 17, 2009

Gwen goes to Miami!

Gwen's long anticipated trip to Miami finally arrived and she had a blast.  The pictures say more than the 1,000 words I could come up with, so....here is her trip!
"I am checking out the little trucks and the planes as I wait my turn for a plane.  I am ready.  I have my juice and I am connected to Mommy at all times via the Monkey...not too shabby."
"Once in Miami, life is all about THE BEACH!  Auntie Kelley took us there Tuesday and I got to see the ocean for the first time.  Very big, very blue, and very salty.  Note to self: Don't drink this."
"The sand is my personal favorite part of the beach.  Very fun to play with.  And a new rule was added to my list; NO Sandcastles.  They must be knocked down."
"Mommy came with me to the water.  She really likes it.  She pointed out the waves and then laughed at me when I waved at them.  I don't think she understood I was just being polite and saying 'hello'."
"Auntie Kelley's condo is very clean and pretty.  It is very white (great to make messes) and has lots of glass things (I held back but wanted to break some for fun).  She has very modern taste in her decorating; which I found to be quite enjoyable when looked for places to play.  The table was especially fun."
"Deeter is Auntie Kelley's cat (see him under the table).  I tried to be his friend numerous times, however he did not want to be my friend.  I think he was scared of me for some crazy reason!  It isn't like I am scary looking, move fast, or loud!"
"Auntie Kelley has a pool too which was fun to play in.   I like playing near the water better than in the water."

"Here I am playing in the fabulous sand.  I need to get some of that stuff at home!"
"Gammie helped me during my cooking/gardening show"
"Gammie took us to a very fun restaurant one night.  It had very good fish and a very  cool dessert.  We had funnel cakes for dessert with every topping imaginable (yummy!) and it came with a 'Dunk the Duck' game!  I thought it was so cool and I even helped Mommy shoot the ducks!  Daddy is sooooo proud!"

Thanks Auntie Kelley for letting Mommy and I visit!  We had a great time!  We love you!