July 16, 2009

All in an afternoon!

I think this picture explains it all!  If anyone was wondering what it is like to be with Gwen...here is a peak!  She is a mover and a groover whenever awake (sometimes in her sleep too) and is a bundle of pure energy!  Some days I just wish I could bottle it up and have it with my coffee :-)  The following videos all happened between the hour of 5 and 6 pm this evening after I spent all day at work and Gwen had a 10 minute nap.  The background info for the videos is simple...Gwen and I were hanging out in the family room with a laundry basket full of Beanie Babies (I knew that collection from way back when would come in handy at some point in my life), Pooka was playing with her new toy moose (was Gwen's, but sorry Mom Pooka took it), and then Brad came home from work so we went outside.

A college laundry basket...it's all you need
Who said we needed to pay for entertainment?
It's a cute moose...and so is Gwen
The rules of a slide.  The stairs are not just for going up, nor is the slide just for going down.  We all know this, but who would have thought a 1 year old would?