May 10, 2010

If I Weren't A Mother...

I would drink coffee because I like the taste, not because I need the caffeine

I would get more sleep at night

I would have more room in the house for my toys

I would have smaller purses

I wouldn't have so many cute little clothes and shoes

I wouldn't have a kitchen helper

I wouldn't know so much about Dora, Mickey Mouse, or Handy Manny

I wouldn't take so many pictures

I wouldn't be writing this blog

I would only have Brad and furry friends

I wouldn't smile or laugh so much

I wouldn't get great squeezes and kisses

I wouldn't be a horse and give rides

I wouldn't blow bubbles all day

I wouldn't think about jumping in puddles

I wouldn't run around outside

I wouldn't talk so much

I wouldn't have a Mini-Me

I wouldn't have a heart so full of love....

Thank you Gwen for giving me all of this and so much more!!!!!!!! I love being your Mommy!!!!
(and thanks Aimee for this idea!)