May 13, 2011

Happy Mother's Day and Wyatt is 2 months old!

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the amazing Moms in our lives! Life could not be the same without you and your love!!!!! It is amazing to think about how much we love our kids and what we will do for them...I just can't get enough of my babies and I am sure we all feel the same way!

Life has kept me busy this week. We put our house on the market to find something in Santa Claus, IN in a quieter neighborhood and less house maintenance :-). I have spent all my afternoons painting, landscaping, and cleaning house. I also went back to work Monday which wasn't the easiest of things to do. I have been loving the flexibility of my schedule at home and now having to get up at a specific time is REALLY hard! I have 11 more days until break and I can't wait! Wyatt turned 2 months old on Monday and has also been giving us beautiful smiles (and we are so lucky when we catch them!).
"I'm 2 months old!"
"Gwen, are you going to keep talking? When will it be my turn?"
Some babies like to be swaddled...mine are anti-swaddlers!
Gwen says he "looks like a star!"
Gwen initially was getting Wyatt to smile and I was trying to catch it on video, but the conversation we had was just as cute!