July 11, 2011

Wyatt is 4 months!

Even though I am not up to much, that certainly doesn't mean the rest of our family isn't up to no good! Wyatt is now 4 months old and still growing strong! He is such a happy camper all the time, so smiley, and so cute! Gwen is as active as ever and keeping Gammy very busy while she is here helping me out.
"I am such a ham!"
"Look at me! I am flying!"
"4 months old and loving it!"
"Check it out...I can sit with the bumbo! And I chew everything in sight!""
"Gammy and I made green pudding pops! DELICIOUS!"
"There is a very handsome little baby in that mirror! Can you see him too?"
Our chefs busy in the kitchen! (I just wish I could enjoy their marvelous cooking too!)

Gwen's Quotes:
G: "Oh yeah! This is gonna be good!" (said as we are leaving to go see the alligators in Florida)

G: "Don't worry, Mom! I won't fall out I'm buckled!" (said as she opened the car door as we are driving!)

G: "Just beep at them, Dad! There are too many cars!" (as we are stuck in traffic on the highway)

G: "Not that one either!" (when I was trying to guess what word she was saying--turned out it was 'chairs')

G: "Kelley, look at my mouth!" (Kelley wasn't understanding her)

B: " Gwen are you okay"
G: "I'm okay....I opened the door" (after she walked into the glass door after opening the screen door)

G: "Mommy, these blueberries are yucky!" (they actually were black olives)