August 12, 2011

Wyatt is 5 months old!?!?!?!?!

Yes he is! I can't believe Wyatt is 5 months already, but time flies when you are growing like a weed!!!!! I weighed him the other night and he is officially 17 lbs. (I was off by one on my guess!). He is battling a bad case of eczema and he just had his first tooth pop through on Saturday (the other bottom one will be here very soon), but you would never know it just looking at that happy face!
"I'm 5 months old!"
At a family reunion last weekend, Brad taught Gwen how to shoot a toy gun...she was a little too good at this
It's back to school time for us, I started working in my rooms to get ready this week and guess who came to help me Monday? Yep, Gwen and Wyatt!!!!! Wyatt gave his input on the decorations while lounging on the floor...
Gwen was a little more hands on. She liked to hold the things while I put them up. Thanks for all your help!
"Thanks for the cookies Gammy!"
To celebrate the start of another school year, and Gwen starting preschool, Gammy sent us a Cookie Bouquet!
Wyatt
Wyatt always seems to know he has a good thing going for him! Even when Gwen is a little bit much, he is still smiling!
"Anyone for some music?"
We went under the sea for some fun at Holiday World
And some bumping around in the bumper boats... Just to make sure we got some fun in before school starts
But all that fun can make you very tired
(especially when you don't take a nap)