September 12, 2011

Gwen's First Day of School and Wyatt is 6 months old!

Yes, you read that right! Gwen started preschool Wednesday Sept. 7th and Wyatt turned 6 months old on the 9th. Gwen was so excited to get to go to school, especially with her best friend Gracie at her side. She loved every minute of it and can't wait to go this week!





Is there any more fun to share? Of course!!!!!!!!!!!
So sweet, just hanging out watching some toons!
Wyatt is 6 months old!!!!!!!!
My 3 year and 6 month old and 6 month old!!!!!!
"Pizza for your wallet!!!!!"
(A running joke in the Casey household is that of "I like pizza!" and "I have pizza in my wallet", 2 great quotes from Multiplicity (a movie from the 90's). Long story short, Gwen figured out how I could have pizza in my wallet without making a mess....a picture of her with pizza in my wallet!!!!!!! Gwen, I love how you think!)

Gwen is very proud that Joey has taught her how to properly throw a football
Check out these bike skills!