October 13, 2011

The little things...

As surprising as it may be, sometimes we aren't up to much around here. Lately we all haven't been our healthiest between allergies, colds, and now ear infections. We had to call the doctor yesterday after hours because Gwen was still running a fever and we ended up meeting our pediatrician in the parking lot of CVS at 7:30! She checked both of them, called in an antibiotic and we walked inside CVS and picked it up. It was like a drive-thru doctor's appointment!!!!! I'm happy to report that we all slept much better last night! But, despite all of this going on, we have still managed to have some laughs and fun! It really it the little things that make life great!
"7 months and growing strong!"
"I just wanted to check if it was real...it's not"
"I can fly!!!!!!"
"Check out these moves...or at least the steady stance"
Wyatt has now been introduced to peas and green beans:-) He is loving it! I tried to make my own, but he wasn't happy with the pea skins that I just couldn't mash up enough. So, for now we are buying baby food, but I will probably have to go back to making my own once we start the mixed foods to avoid the eggs.
Gwen was all about decorating for Halloween--we have learned an important lesson lately; some stickers are okay for windows but not all (and definitely not tattoos!)!
After eating all his green beans, cereal, and having his milk....Wyatt was full and out!
Still decorating!
Gwen the entertainer now juggles, or at least tries to...
Wyatt is making huge attempts to crawl!
Mr. Wyatt has the giggles :-)
My little frogs as so much fun!

Gwen's Quotes:
G: "Mommy, I don't want to share [my story]! I have my own!" (said during a song at church with the lyrics 'we have come to share our story...')

G: "Widdle we, widdle we, we. I see something you don't see, and the color is yellow."
D: "Grass?"
G: "No! A cornbind!!!!!"

M: "Gwen, make a wish" (she had an eyelash on her cheek and she was complaining her belly, ear, and eyes hurt and she was coughing like crazy)
G: "I wish for a blue house"