November 09, 2011

Where's Gwen????

Wyatt didn't know what to think this weekend when Gwen wasn't home!  Gwen went with Gram on a road trip to Arkansas to visit Auntie A--that is another story for another blog though.  Wyatt stayed home with Brad and I, and my what a difference it is to go back to having one!!!!  We didn't know what to do!  I accomplished a lot of Christmas shopping, cleaning, and just getting to spend some time with Wyatt on the floor!
Look who pulled up in his crib!!!!
Hey Mommy! Welcome to the floor!
Do you want a bite?  I can share...
Gwen always takes the animals, so I only know how to play with the barn.  You really put the animals in? 
I can't quite walk walk with it, but I can crawl and push it!
I'm working on pulling up using my toys too!
I'm 8 months old today!!!!
Wyatt's laugh is too cute!  So much fun to listen to!

Belly is up!!!!  No more army crawling around here!