June 05, 2015

Off we go!

Today proved to be a sleepy day for Greta, but she was very welcoming and happy to meet more new faces.  Mimi came in to visit and hold down the fort in our absence...and while I am moving slower. 

Mimi was very excited to meet grand baby #6!  4 girls and 2 boys now!
More sister snuggles-- Gwen is all about holding and kissing her sister
Aunt Leah came to say hi too!
Uncle Joe had his turn, before Leah took Greta back:-) 

Our little sweetheart
Friday afternoon we headed home to sleep in our own beds and get Greta used to the noise of home...hopefully she already is used to it!  It will be a switch having 3 kiddos at home, but it will be nothing Brad and I can't handle together.

"What is this?  I hope they let me out soon!"
Wyatt's welcome sign
Gwen made one too
Ahhh! We are home!
Greta's announcement on the hospital website has appeared! I thought Gwen and Wyatt's pictures were cute, but sorry guys, this one is the best!