April 02, 2008

Almost a month!

Daddy giving me a bottle--He is catching on to this Daddy thing fast!

I know you are all dying to find out how my doctor's appointment went Monday, so here is the scoop... I am as healthy as can be! I now weigh 9 lbs. 10.5 oz--I know I have gained weight, but it is all baby fat which is cute so it's okay. I obviously am not having any trouble eating, so the doctor says I am perfect! I am "filling out" (as Mommy puts it) quickly and starting not to fit into some clothes. But, you know what that means? I get to go shopping in my closet for more clothes! Very exciting! Other than the weight thing, my appointment with the doctor was pretty uneventful. Mommy is just doing such a fabulous job! The doctor is recommending that she take off 8 weeks from work to be with me, which I am definitely not arguing about, so we still have 4 weeks of fun ahead 24/7! Mommy says that she will let her sub finish out therapy for the school year, and then go back in May to do conferences (whatever that means) and wrap things up for the year. By the end of the month (March 23rd to be exact) she will be back home with me for the whole summer! It will be nice for her to go back to work and see all the kids, but I am going to miss hanging out all day with her. In preparation for Mommy's return to work, she had to start letting me have a bottle (not an easy thing for her to do this soon). So, now Daddy gets to feed me my dinners! He needed help at first to know how to hold me, how to juggle the bottle, etc. But, with 2 bottles under his belt now, I think we will be just fine. Oh, and get your party hats on because tomorrow is my 4 week birthday!

Yeah!!! Tomorrow I am 4 weeks!