April 04, 2009

Computer on vacation

Hi all,
I have so much to share, however my computer is taking a mini vacation to the Apple spa right now. I was having some problems with it, so I took it in the the Genius Bar and they sent it away for repair. I am really hoping it will be back soon because I am not great friends with Brad's PC. Tons of pictures and video will be added to the blog as soon as my computer is back home.
Gwen is doing just fine. She went to Chicago for Spring Break with me, is loving getting to play outside in the 65+ degree weather, and is still as clumsy as ever. Today she was so excited about the swing set Brad set up (it was her birthday present and just took us a month and 30 minutes to put together) that she couldn't wait to try it out. The 3rd time up the "climbing wall" to the slide...bumped her chin and bit her bottom lip--really bad too! After the sobbing stopped, she was right back outside and running around again! I swear nothing phases this kid!