September 30, 2010

We just can't get enough!

A little change in my schedule today allowed me to have lunch at home and take a break to update all of you on our happenings! Baby T #2 is doing well so far. No big exciting happenings, so I am going to say no news is GREAT news! We have an appointment coming up in a couple weeks, so we will know more then.

Gwen is my big helper all the time, and she is always making tasks more fun (and sometimes take longer)! Gwen can now say she has helped give Daddy a haircut...
"Look, Daddy! I'm hairy!"
(She now knows that is called a mustache)
Some other fun happenings:
Gwen had fun hanging out with Mommy and Daddy on a Sunday
Last Friday, Gwen yet again had surgery. She had a replacement tube put into her left ear. She was a real trooper and caught the hearts of all the surgical staff...again!
Our annual Payne Family Camp Out at Patoka took place last weekend. We had tons of fun seeing all our family and even had all the kids dress in their Halloween costumes and go Trick-or-Treating! Gwen chose to be a fairy this year!
"Poppy, I make you pretty!"
Lydia, also 2 1/2 years old, was a fairy too!!!!! What a funny surprise!
"Look how pretty we are Whitney!"
"I love ASHLEY!"
Who knew the Witches of Oz would get together here!
She just can't get enough of the barrel train! Gwen, and the other kiddos, got to have a costume parade while on the train:-) So cute!
Gwen has so serious skills! I just hope it is all self defense! (P.S. we didn't teach her any of this!)

Gwen also is EXTREMELY excited that Bubba and Gammy are coming this weekend to visit her. She made a list yesterday of the thing she wanted to do with them (I am serious about her making the list too...she told me to get paper and "write this for me". So this is her list and in the order she told it:

Thing To Do With Gammy and Bubba
1. Bake cupcakes
2. Play outside
3. Go to the park and go on the ship
4. Go for a walk, and Bubba and Gammy have to take turns pushing
5. Play dress up
6. Go to Holidog Park at Holly World (really it is Holiday World)
7. Draw pictures
8. Put together puzzles
9. Watch a movie
10. Watch Wonder Pets, Dora, Diego, and Team Umi Zoomi
11. Play up and down with bouncy ball
12. Play kitchen
13. Paint my nails pink
14. Paint Bubba's nails brown
15. Paint Gammy's nails white
16. Paint Mommy's nails pink like me. Gracie wants pink like we have too.
17. Take a big bubble bath with pink water
18. Eat blueberries
19. Go to orchard and pick apples
20. Visit Joey's goats
21. Ride my bike
22. Ride 4 wheeler. Give Bubba and Gammy a turn
23. Ride a cow
24. Read books