March 06, 2011

Gwen is 3!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Gwenie and Poppy!!!!!!!

We can't believe how time flies!!!!!! Such a big girl now and a big sister too!!!! It really does seem like just yesterday we were at the hospital saying hello for the very first time! Even though I miss cuddling my little girl when she was so tiny, I can't wait to see what this year will bring!
Gwen did a photo shoot with Gram, and I can't decide on a favorite. There are just too make cute ones!!!! So here are some of my favorites.







Today has been such a big day! Gwen woke this morning to the sweet singing of Happy Birthday by Mommy. Her very first words this morning...."Mommy is my brother coming out today?" So sweet! However, nothing is happening as far as that is concerned as of this moment.
Jump Gwen!
Daddy and Gwen have been busy learning how to play Kinect
Some quality time making a farm after church
"What's in this bag?"
Gram and Poppy stopped by to deliver some presents
The birthday kids get ready to work with Gwen's new tools
Did someone call Handy Gwen?
"More presents for me? Thanks Lilly!"
Happy Birthday To you...
Happy 3rd Birthday Gwen! We love you!!!!!