April 09, 2011

Wyatt is 1 month old!

Our little Dude is 1 month old already!

Wyatt is now 1 month old and what a month we have had!!!!!! Not much has changed since I last updated the blog...my diet is driving me crazy (I never realized how much I like the things I am avoiding!) and Wyatt is still throwing up at least 3 times a day. He is, however, still very sweet, cuddly, and is growing like crazy! I don't know his exact weight today, but it is over 8 lbs! Here are some pictures of the last week or so and more insight as to what is going on may follow next week :-)

Auntie Kelley has a chance to meet Wyatt at Riley
Daddy and Wyatt had lots of quality time while up in Indy
Wyatt is filling out his car seat quite nicely
Sleeping is one of Wyatt's favorite hobbies
Gwen is 3 years and a month old and Wyatt is 1 month old. They love there matching bunnies too...thanks Auntie Kelley!
"Don't even thinks about taking my bunny....it's mine!"