May 07, 2008

Gwen's trip to Chicago

                     Ready to hit the road (or stroller)!

April could be described as month of adventures. I got to go see where Mommy works a couple times as she ran errands and attended conferences, I got to spend time at the Honda dealership while our SUV got work done, I survived an earthquake and its aftershocks...AND I traveled all the way to Chicago to visit many of you! Although it was a busy month, I had a lot of fun. I think my favorite part was the Chicago trip (but the earthquake is a close second!)! I was there between April 22-25 and Gammy had tons of people over to meet me! I can't believe all the family I have and everyone is sooooooo nice! I am so lucky! I think I have a picture with pretty much everyone, but there isn't enough memory on this blog for me to put all of them on (if you want a copy of a picture let my mommy know). While I was in Chicago they did let me sleep, but I went to Godmama Erin's school, I met my Great Grandma Delores, went to Dude's office, then to his favorite lunch place---Chuck's, then to Mommy's favorite ice cream place ---Rainbow Cone (YUMMY!), then back to Great Grandma Delores's house, and back to Gammy and Dude's for visiting and dinner....and the was just Wednesday! Thursday was a little quieter, but I still had visitors which was nice. Auntie Kelley even came in town to see me (okay not just for me, but I like to think so). It was an amazing trip! I can't wait to do it again! Love you all and thank you for coming to meet me and all the wonderful gifts!
             I love my Gammy!

        Rainbow Cone...The best stuff on Earth!
           My Aunts and me


I think I made Great Grandma Delores's day!
   Kelley held me for the very first time!