May 30, 2008

It's official--Gwen is cute!

 Gwen may not laugh on camera yet, but she has mastered the art of funny face making!  Excuse the bad film making and just have a laugh!

I am now done with work for the year and am loving being a full time Mommy again!  Gwen keeps me hopping and entertained all day every day!  We have been busy these last couple weeks... Uncle Joey graduated from High School, which meant we had parties to attend, people to make smile and visiting to do.  Gwen did exceptionally well!  Our agenda now is to hang out at home, sun in the shade of the back yard, go on walks...you know, the tough life.  We will enjoy every minute together!  We are off to cool off in a bath...see ya later alligators! 

Being a Mommy is hard work!  I have to take  care of all my babes (sometimes at the same time)!
Gwen is so excited for Uncle Joey!  Congratulations!  (Gwen after a nap at his party)
Mommy said I look like a little daisy!  I think she is just being funny
Hanging with my buddy Pooka...She makes a good pillow!
AHHHH!  It is official...I am cute!  And a happy baby too!