July 02, 2008

Check up!








I  had my 4 month Well Baby check up this morning, and I passed with flying colors!  I weighed in at the light weight of 15 lbs. 2 ounces, and the petite length of 24 3/4 inches.  This puts me in the 50th percentile for both height and weight, according to my pediatrician. Woo Hoo! I even took a moment or two to show off my new tricks of smiling up a storm and rolling over for my doctor--who was very surprised to see me rolling already and that I was so social!  I may look just like Daddy, but I am my mommy's little girl!  
Thank you to Auntie Erin, Dude, and Gammy for visiting this weekend--I loved seeing you all.  I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!  The time won't fly fast enough Mommy said!  Kelley, we want to see you too, but we need to figure out when Mommy can handle flying with me.  I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!! MUAH!!!!!!  

Mommy, Gammy, and I also drove to Mt. Vernon, IL yesterday to visit with Aunt Kerry, Colleen, and Mr. Hunter.  We had a lot of fun playing and hanging out together!  Here are some pictures from out visit: 

Me with Colleen and Hunter at lunch
The Grandmas with their babes
Don't I look silly?!?!?!  I did it to myself!  Just ask Gammy!