July 25, 2008

Gwen's latest road trip!

Gwen's first trip to the zoo!

Gwen headed for the north to visit Gammy and Gampy (aka Dude), as well as Auntie Erin and Uncle Don Don.  She was great in the car; sleeping almost the whole way.  We had a great visit at home, at Grandma Delores's house, meeting some friends, at the zoo...she was very busy all week.  Gwen is growing fast and trying her hardest to start crawling!  I never thought that I would have a 4 month old like this!  She truly is amazing!  I have 2 more weeks before I start back at work and I am spending as much time with Gwen as I can.  I am really going to miss staying home with her.  Other than our trip, not much is going on here.  I am working around our play schedule to clean the house and finish some projects while I have some time.  Brad is working as hard as always.  What can I say, we are super exciting!
So Barbaric! Gwen eating ribs already! Okay, not really...just for laughs and a picture






Brad and Gwen hanging out with the giraffes







Gampy and Gwen showing off their shades!















Molly (6 mo.) and Gwen (4 mo.) playing for the first time! How cute are they?!?!?!?!?





Gram missed Gwen so much! She couldn't wait to play with her when we came home!