July 06, 2008

Happy 4 month birthday to me!

Happy Birthday to me!  Happy Birthday to me!  Today I am 4 months, Happy Birthday to me!

Today is a very big day because I am 1 month older!  I guess it is also 1 year ago that Mommy and Daddy started to share their exciting news!  Unbelievable I know!  To think that I was already center stage and only 6 weeks in the making!  I am a lot more active now and keeping Mommy on her toes most of the day.  Daddy is playing with me every chance he gets and says that I am more fun now that I do "stuff."  I can't wait to visit the big city again next week and see my family!  Look out here I come Chicago!


Happy belated Father's Day to all the Daddy's out there! It was finally chilly enough for me to wear my "I heart Daddy" shirt--believe it or not, but Daddy wearing his shirt was not planned!






I have discovered potato chips! I love the crinkly sound the bag makes when you grab it in your hand, the crunch it makes as Daddy chews, the salty taste on his fingers when I eat them! I can't wait until I can munch on them too!



Taking a nap on my favorite buddy!