December 23, 2010

Christmas is coming!

Christmas is always such a fun time of year! We, along with some of the Tempels, adopted a family again this year. It is always so nice to come together to share with those who are not as fortunate as we are. On Sunday we had a small party to wrap everything and get it ready for delivery!
Our little elves! (from left: Jace, Gwen, Addy, Alayna, and Blake)
Gwen was really enjoying Christmas so far this year!
We did a little gift giving as well...Gwen loves play-dough!
Kelley sent Gwen a very cute Kitty hat--She loves it so much, we couldn't get her to take it off!
This year we have a new guest...Dory the elf! Gwen loves to find where she is hiding each morning and reporting all that she has done for the day!
We wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Update on our Baby Boy: Doctor's appointment this morning went well. We are 28 weeks along and measuring well. I have gained 18 lbs. to date, but my doctor said that I am doing fine and not to worry about it. The big thing at this appointment was to find out that I passed my glucose test (hurray! I can keep eating all the Christmas cookies!) and I was given the okay to fly to Chicago on Monday! So far so good!