December 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!

"Happy Birthday to Mommy!!!!!"
Today was my birthday and Gwen helped me celebrate all day long! I was given a great birthday present at 5:30 am...school was canceled!!!!! I was able to go back to bed, hang out with Gwen all day, and not worry about being anywhere but in the house :-) Gwen and I baked a cake in the morning (due to Gwen's diet restriction of no dairy, we made an angel food cake with chocolate frosting--milk was the last ingredient on each so I figured we were probably safe), decorated it in the afternoon, as well as...
hang out at Gwen's new favorite spot...the vent. Just like you Gammy!
And, we even made jello jigglers! Gwen ate all the shapes except 4, which were left for Daddy. Next time, we will need to plan ahead and make more jello :-)

It was a great day of relaxing and playing, just how birthdays should be! Happy Birthday to Auntie Erin too; we hope it was a great one!