January 30, 2008

One more month to go!

Baby T and I at 34 weeks--we're almost there!!!!!
Here is a recent pic of Baby T and I! My how she is growing! I think she gains a pound everyday--ok not really but it feels like that! We have been doing well, and I an trying my best to take it easier. My blood pressure is stable, which is good news, now to keep it that way. I have a doctor's appointment next Thursday also, and then I see him every week, and he will give us an idea of how close Baby T is to arriving, approximately how big she is, etc. All the fun stuff! To top all the baby excitement off, this weekend is moving weekend! Brad's family is going to help us, thank you all in advance, and by Sunday evening we will be sleeping in our new house! And, we will be living there for a little while as the workers finish up the projects they are working on. But, it shouldn't be too bad. Wish us luck! At least my job is to tell everyone where things go and to rest--I think I can handle that!