February 17, 2008

19 days to go!


March 6th isn't that far away! (Baby T is 37 weeks!)

Brad has his countdown counting the days until his little girl arrives (just look at the chalkboard), and we are very excited that we are only a couple weeks away from meeting her. Now 37 weeks along she could be born any time now; I can't believe that time has gone by so fast! I am doing well, hanging in there and just waiting. I am taking it easy around the house and doing some work on the computer for school. I have been having more contractions this week, but nothing consistent just more intense. I am sure that it will get worse before it gets better however. In the mean time, the baby's room is finished up and things are getting put away. We should be all ready to go very soon--hopefully before she comes! Just our luck, she will be here first!