August 01, 2008

Strawberries, peaches, and cherries... OH MY!

Mommy let me lick a strawberry last night and WOW!!!!!!!  IT'S SO YUMMY!  I kept licking my lips to taste it again!  Then Daddy let me lick a peach and WOW!  IT'S SO YUMMY TOO!  Mommy says it is the best kind because it came straight from the orchard.  These top the cherry Mommy let me look at a couple weeks back--maybe now she would let me lick it!  I think I am going to like this food thing!  A LOT!

Hello again!  I am doing great and just wanted to say hello!  I have been busy growing, chewing, drooling (no teeth yet though), smiling, and hanging out with my family.  I really want to go swimming, so we might head to the pool this weekend--we don't have one super close, but 15 minutes away isn't too bad.  Mommy just found out that there was another pool nearby besides Holiday World's water park.  Don't get me wrong the theme park would have a great baby pool, but since I don't crawl yet, and the wave pool would be a bit scary, a regular pool will be just fine.  I have also started reaching for people and toys which everyone around here seems pretty excited about.  Mommy is being quite a homemaker in the kitchen...she is getting all sorts of veggies from Gram's garden and freezing them for later and making all sorts of yummy smelling stuff.  I just hope she continues once work starts again so I can try some of the things she puts on Daddy's plate!  I know he'll share with me!  I haven't started eating any foods yet, I get a taste here and there, but Mommy is getting better.  I had a photo shoot recently, so here are some of my best/favorite pics (Aunt Kelley will be so proud!  I am becoming a great model!).  Love you all!  MUAH!
I'm a cabbage patch kid!
Who could resist a smile like this?  That's what I thought!
Modeling just like Aunt Kelley
My family--I love 'em