August 09, 2008

Gwen is 5 months old!

Here I am at 5 months!

Big week this week...I turned 5 months old, I ate milk from a spoon, I am learning new tricks, and I am teething like crazy (but no teeth yet)! I even went to my very first Sock Hop (Daddy's family was having a reunion) and I got my very own Poodle Skirt! I think I look NEAT-O!

It has taken Mommy awhile to post this one for me....so now I have even more exciting news! Mommy's first day of work was yesterday (Aug. 11th) and it went better that she thought it would. No tears were actually shed, but she said her eyes filled up a couple times during the day--that just means she loves me! There is still a possibility that she will be moved to a school closer to home, but we won't know anything for a month or two. While Mommy was at work I was busy running around with Gram and practicing my tricks. I am so close to crawling I can feel it! I get my tush in the air, my arms pushed straight, but I can seem to keep my head up to look where I am going. Daddy says I look like a triangle! I will get it and then watch out Daddy--I will be everywhere! I did however sit all by myself yesterday (with the help of my hands in the front-kinda like a frog position) but it was without Mommy holding me none the less. So that is exciting! Tomorrow (Aug. 12th) is Mommy and Daddy's 2 year anniversary, so if you were there think of the zoo and their beautiful wedding--I have heard about it and it sounded pretty nice!

Here is another new trick I have learned--grabbing my toes at the same time!
The polls are in and the winner is....DADDY (surprisingly)! 66% of you voted that I look most like him right now, and I think you are right! Some days we think I look a bit like Mommy, but I am definitely a Tempel. Thanks for participating--I hope it was fun! And now we know that at least 15 people look at the blog! That is very cool!


YUM! Although the same great stuff, somehow milk is so interesting when it comes from that spoon! More please!

For those of you who do not have the pleasure of seeing me in the morning, Mommy thought she would share a clip with you of what it is like.