January 31, 2011

Wrapping up January

January has been a month of surprises for us! I haven't worked a full week since before Christmas, Brad has been getting to have 3-day weekends for the last 2 weeks, and Bubba and Gammy came for a surprise visit (well, not really, but it was decided they would be coming Friday afternoon right before they left)!!!!! So much fun!!!! Brad also watched Gwen for a full day all by himself for the first time ever!!!! I don't know how it has been almost 3 years without him needing to watch her for more than an hour, but he survived just fine :-) He said he would even do it again!!!! I may just start going out for pedicures or something!

Who wants so entertainment? For FREE!
We packed a bunch of playtime into a quick visit. Gwen took Bubba and Gammy to the park, Bubba to visit the goats, and we even watched a movie! Gammy unfortunately came down with something and wasn't feeling the greatest, but we loved seeing her. We can't wait to see them again and introduce them to Gwen's little brother!!!!!
Some of you are asking "Where are all the belly pics this pregnancy?" Well, I have been a bit lazy in getting in front of the camera. I am thoroughly enjoying being the photographer and not the subject for this blog! Anyway, here is our Little Man at 33 weeks. He is a strong roller as I have commented before, and he is pushing to make more room like crazy! I have been having contractions today about 2 an hour...I just hope that he stays put until March! I have lots of things at work to do first!

Gwen also has made a list of her favorite things and wanted to share it with you:
Gwen's Favorite Things 2010 (started 12-18-10 and finally completed today)
Gwen's favorite...
Color-pink
Food-pink ice cream (aka strawberry)
Friend-Gracie
Pet-Pooka and Nimbus
Toy-Duckie...I love it all day!
Thing to play-toys
Thing to cook-salad and tomatoes (for real cooking)
Thing to play outside-roll in the grass
Movie-Puppy (aka Santa Buddies), Cat (aka Curious Buddies), and Bear (aka Kung Fu Panda). I have lots!
Place- the beach
Show- Diego
Animal- cat
Book- elephant book ("But No Elephants" by Jerry Smath)
Song-Dora song