March 16, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!!!

Happy St. Patty's Day! Do you like my headband?

Hello Everyone! Mommy said that now that I am here, I should be helping write my blog. So, here I go!

I may only be a quarter Irish, but I wear it well don't I? Mommy said that being Irish is a very special thing to be, and I think she is absolutely right! I have been very busy this week eating, sleeping, and...well...you know what follows. I am taking really good 3 hour naps during the day and night and I am awake enought to play at about 10 am, 2 pm, and 5 pm. I love to be held whether I am awake or sleeping, and I love my swing! I am meeting a lot of people and having a lot of fun doing so. Everyone is so nice and I can't wait to meet more! I also celebrated my 1 week birthday Thursday and had a photo shoot with Gramma T. I liked it in the beginning, but then I got a little fussy because I was getting tired-here are some of my best pics from the day.
Look Mommy I am sitting so nice for the picture! I am so big!
Is anyone else a bit chilly?
Oooo! That was a good story!
Pooka, no kisses please!
Hey Mommy, what is over there?
Look at the cool boots I got from Uncle Joey--I think they should fit by fall

I also realized that the Tempels haven't had their pictures on the blog with me yet. I know this was taken on my birthday, but here is Daddy's family.
Here I am with Gramma T-I am only a couple hours old here!

Grampa T holding me so nicely...before he started picking on me!
Uncle joey holding me like a pro!