March 22, 2008

I'm 2 weeks old!

I am getting so big, and now I am 2 weeks old!
I am currently enjoying Wayne's World with Mommy and Daddy! Party time!!! Excellent!!! I am adjusting very well to life at home, my furry friends, and that thing they call a "stroller". I went shopping for the very first time yesterday; I slept through most of it, which Daddy said was a very good thing. While out and about I had 2 people call me a boy, can you believe that! With this face?!? Well, I guess I will just have to make sure I wear something in my hair at all times in public from now on. My Auntie Ashley can to see me this week during her spring break, which is great because this is the first time I have gotten to see her. We have a very busy weekend planned because of Easter and all, but that just means that I get to spend all sorts of time with my family! I have more pictures to share with you, so enjoy!
The Easter Bunny came here?!?!? Really????
My Auntie A got to meet me for the very first time!
Aunt Kelley said there wasn't enough of Nimbus, so here he is at his favorite place (besides his food dish)