March 02, 2008

Not yet...

We are still waiting, but I am feeling great and getting very excited! I don't know if I have so much energy because of the whole "nesting" thing or because I am finally over the cold I have been battling for the last month (which i think Brad now has--oops). None the less, I feel great, things are getting done around here, and it was 70 and sunny today! Who doesn't like that! We are also very excited to know that Baby T will not be a Leap year baby...we were slightly concerned at the possibility of having her born on February 29th and only getting a birthday every 4 years. However, since it is now March 2nd and she is still comfy in her little room, we have nothing to worry about. Now the question is will she have to share her birthday or not? Brad's birthday is Tuesday (March 4th), his dad's is Thursday (March 6th, also the due date), and Ashley Beth's, Brad's sister, is Friday (March 7th). So, unless she is born tomorrow, Wednesday, or next week...there is a good chance she will have a birthday twin like I have! I am just surprised that no one is placing bets as to what day she will be born, or if they are I haven't heard about it.
Other happenings...Today my Aunt Kerry, Colleen, and Hunter (my Aunt, cousin and her son) came to visit for the day and have a mini shower for Baby T since they were unable to make it to the Casey shower. It was wonderful to see them and visit, watch Hunter explore the new house and point out all the things we need to baby proof :-), and get shown again just how much Baby T is loved and she is not even here yet! Thank you again for coming!
That is about it for now. I am having some definite contractions (even as I type this) so maybe I will have news for all of you soon! Until then, here are some pictures from today (these may be the last ones you see of me pregnant so enjoy!).
Colleen, me, Kerry, and Hunter enjoying our visit
Hunter now looking at the camera and goofing around

These weren't taken today but they are fun anyways...
Pooka preparing to be the Big Sister
Brad preparing for diaper duty