January 15, 2009

Gwen is 10 months old!


10 months and loving it!
Happy 10 month and 10 days birthday to me!  I am so excited that it was my birthday, almost 10 days ago now, because I am such a big girl!  I am running now and getting into everything!  I have my very own gated community in our house!  It is soooo cool!  I have all these white gates to play with and Pooka can't get at my toys!  Daddy still has to put the one in the hall upstairs, I think he said it was going up tonight, so I will have an even bigger community!  I also have 6 teeth now (2 on bottom and 4 on top)!  What else can I tell you about me now....I can't think of anything else about me, but Mommy is a real Speech Pathologist now!  Her official papers came in the mail on Saturday and she was so excited!
Now for some pictures!

"Great Grandma D sent me my very first Cabbage Patch Kid.  I want to get in there and play with you!"
"Watch out!  The worm is coming!"
"Gracie, they are looking at us again.  Look busy so they won't make us smile again"
"I know it's cold, but don't I need to be able to move?  Escaping is taking a lot longer with this on"