January 26, 2009

My little helper

Gwen said her first word on Wednesday! "Daddy" has been called twice now, to the correct person! She still loves me to pieces, but his name was easier. No hard feelings. I have been busy with school, snow days, and keeping up with Gwen. She is basically running everywhere and getting into every thing in sight and everything hidden! I love watching her explore and find new things--it is all so exciting!

Gwen has been working so hard around the house, I just had to share what she is doing...
"This looks like a good fort!"
Gwen on a mission to find a new fort since she grew out of the exersaucer fort; however we don't like this one very much.
Gwen is always trying to find ways to help me out. After we had some drywall put up in a couple closets, she was determined to help me clean up the white dust.